The School has well equipped laboratories For Physics, Chemistry And Biology. Students are encouraged to use these laboratories to learn through experiments. Every year latest instruments, specimens, charts etc. are purchased for these laboratories.
Computers find a wide variety of applications in different spheres of life. The computer laboratories are distributed in the different sections of the school to empower our students to take charge of their own learning.
Mathematics Laboratory is a place where students can learn and explore mathematical concepts and verify mathematical facts and theorems through a variety of activities using different materials.
Laboratory Rules & Regulations
- Don’t leave the books outside.
- Students are to only touch their assigned computer.
- Children are not allowed to touch the wiring.
- Children will be charged for banging on the keyboards or other pieces of equipment.
- Students must ask permission to print, or for younger students, the teacher does all the printing.
- Do not personalize the computers, for example: installing screen savers, changing the desktop background, or changing the video and audio settings.
- Never work alone in the laboratory. No student may work in the labaratories without the presence of the teacher.
- When first entering a science room, do not touch any equipment, chemicals, or other materials in the laboratory area until you are instructed to do so.
- Unauthorized experiments are not allowed.
- Horseplay, practical jokes, and pranks are dangerous and prohibited.
- Always work in a well-ventilated area.
- Labels and instructions on the equipments must be read carefully before use. Set up and use the equipment as directed by your teacher.
- Keep hands away from face, eyes, mouth, and body while using chemicals or lab equipment. Wash your hands with soap and water after performing all experiments.
- A lab coat or smock along with ID cards should be worn during laboratory experiments.